Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Life Quotes

Some of my favorite quotes on life. Sending smiles, and blessings your way.



"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.” ~Robert Frost

"Love is not who you can see yourself with. It is who you can’t see yourself without." ~Unknown

                                                                                     
 
"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." ~Oscar Wilde
 
"The best way to prepare for life is to begin to live." ~Elbert Hubbard
 
"I don't regret the things I've done. I regret the things I didn't do when I had the chance." ~unknown
 
"Life is not measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away." 
~Hilary Cooper
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Y'all come back now, ya here?