Saturday, July 20, 2013

Pampering Petunias

 
Well, it's too HOT here in the south for me to be doing any flower gardening, so I'll just go with
the hanging pots on my front porch. I know petunias love HOT weather, along with plenty of water.
 
When I purchased these back in May, they were less than half this size. Sunshine, fertilizer, and as
I said, plenty of water and they are very easy to grow. A very low maintenance flower.
 
I was reading an article about these wave petunias and I didn't know that you don't have to pinch them back as the regular ones. Although, I have been doing it all summer and sure I will continue.
 
 
 
IMG_0064
IMG_0063
Up to 3 feet so far.... :)
IMG_0074
 
A daily misting...




 
                                                                             .
                                                                             
                                                                
                                        "You're only here for a short visit. Don't hurry. Don't worry.  And be sure to smell the flowers along the way."                                                                          ~Walter Hagen
IMG_0071
                                                                                                                  
                                                                                  
                                                                      
                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now, ya here?