Thursday, December 12, 2013

In The Midst Of The Holidays

 
 
The holidays are here, and we all have different ways of facing them. For some of us,
all is happy and bright. Which is the way it should be, with joy all around, friends and
family coming together. While on the other hand, we see people who are struggling.
It may be financially, sickness, or grieving over the loss of a loved ones. My thoughts, and
prayers be with you, during this time, and the days that follow.
I, like some of you, have came face to face with them all. I can't say, I know what you're going through, because, I don't. We all deal with situations differently. 
All we can do is, ask God to be with us during this time, to lift all anxieties, and depression,
try to think positive, and know there is a higher power above any trials we may face.
May God bless, and Merry Christmas.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now, ya here?