Monday, December 23, 2013

Thirty-fifth Wedding Anniversary

 
Today, this December 23, 2013, would have marked our thirty-fifth Wedding Anniversary.
It breaks my heart, knowing you are not here, so we could celebrate. My celebration to
you, would be.....asking my best friend, husband, and the love of my life, to marry me
again. We would be dressed in white, barefoot, on a beach, at sunset. It brings a smile to
my face, as I'm writing this, and dreaming of the love we shared. You were the most
kindest, sweetest, (I could go on and on) husband, anybody would be blessed with. But,
you were mine! The love I had for you then, and the love I have for now, continues, as
it always will. I know, you are sending your love to me from Heaven, as you always do. I know,
even though I don't feel your presence, you and the Lord are with me at all times. I miss
you....there are no words to describe the feeling.
The Lord brought us together thirty-five years ago, and I know he will again.




 
 
 
 









                                                  

                                                          Happy Anniversary, Tony   
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now, ya here?