Monday, December 2, 2013

Kindness Follows

While shopping on Sunday, I went to get a price check at the register, unsure of which
particular item they were referring to in the ad, due to various ones. A man was checking out
in front of me. He told the clerk he had went off and left his travel bag with all his personal
items and had to start from scratch. 
The clerk ask him for his discount card to scan and he replied with, "I don't have one." She ask
him if  he would like to sign up for one, but he kindly said no, and I could tell he was in a
hurry. I told him that he could use mine to save on his purchase. He agreed, said thank you, so the clerk scanned my card. With the completion of his purchase, again, thanked us both,
as he grabbed his bags, and hurried out the door. Another receipt continued to print. It was $3.00 coupon off any purchase in the store. The clerk smiled and handed it to me.
Little did the man know, he was helping me out as well.

It's the simple acts of kindness......









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now, ya here?